Monmouth County NJ, Middlesex County NJ, Mercer County NJ and Ocean County NJ Pool Design and Build Services.
At All Green Lawn and Landscaping in Monmouth County NJ, we recognize that most homeowners will need some help and guidance in deciding what is the best swimming pool design, budget, and who is the right swimming pool contractor to bring it all together. We have found that during the preliminary design and budgeting process the homeowner develops a comfort with the team and a confidence in trusting such a large investment to All Green LL. Our goal is to earn your trust, confidence, and a commitment to be your swimming pool designer and contractor.
Swimming Pool and Backyard Design Process
As a swimming pool and landscape design and project management team we take a client-first approach to our business. Each family has its own unique needs and wants for its custom designed swimming pool.
Step 1: To completely understand what you desire for your swimming pool oasis through our interview process:
How the extended living space will be used by each family member. Pool safety is imperative to every family, so knowing the swimming skills of the entire family, as well as the ages and activity levels.
Family budget is also discussed in this interview. A design solution is always subject to a realistic understanding of the total investment or monthly payments that work for the client.
Step 2: Pool site evaluation
Allows us to gain an accurate base plan to design your swimming pool. Site evaluations include accurate measurements of all physical conditions combined with identifying views to be enhanced and obstructions to be screened. Existing utilities are mapped and verified to be adequate for the new needs. The result is a scaled resource plan.
Step 3: Integrating the interview and the site evaluation for your pool design plan
Overlays of design ideas are created to see how the ideas work in the space.
Our team will discuss and fine tune the best design to accomplish all of your interests and develop site efficient solutions.
Once the ideas are refined, a master plan is drafted. This plan will often incorporate features in addition to the swimming pool and spa, such as outdoor kitchens, extended deck areas, outdoor lighting, landscaping, putting greens, water features, and shade structures.
Step 4: Itemized Swimming Pool Construction Costs
Along with the swimming pool concept plan, Pools by Design will prepare an itemized estimate of pool construction costs. Unless your pool construction budget is not an issue, your input at this point is critical. Our approach is to itemize each element of the pool design as much as possible to give you the ability to understand the features and resulting expense of each element.
All Green Lawn & Landscaping Pool Construction
Once a plan and price are agreed to and contracted, the next steps are:
- Preparing engineering, permit applications, home owner association application, and a schedule of swimming pool construction.
- Pool construction site meeting to review and approve the overall layout of the project.
- Colorization and material selection.
- All phases of construction are scheduled and materials are ordered to arrive on the job site as needed.
- The overall process can take between a few weeks and several months, depending on the complexity of the project and the need to coordinate the construction with other work or financing.
- Most projects are paid by the client in a series of draws or partial payments as your project progresses. Each payment is designed to be for work completed at the time of invoice. Final payment is due when the water goes into the finished swimming pool.
When your swimming pool is complete, All Green Lawn & Landscaping…
- Start up all the equipment operations.
- Set the program operation time.
- Chemically balance the pool water and teach you how to maintain and operate the pool.
Pools by Design Warranties
All All Green Lawn & Landscaping projects comes with extended warranties on material, labor and equipment. While the specific warranties vary, all warranty work is managed through Pools by Design and we always stand by our work. We add a personalized touch to your new swimming pool. With a range of custom services to choose from, Fortunato offers pool designs that stand out from the rest.